3 Easy-to-Follow Tips for America Immigration

It may sound intimidating, but following all of the rules for an America immigration doesn’t have to be hard. While there are a number of forms to deal with and hurdles to jump through, you can make the process a whole lot easier on yourself just by following these 3 tips:

1. Keep tabs on your fiancée Visa expiration date

If you’re engaged to a U.S. citizen, a fiancée Visa can be a great way to get into the U.S. quickly. However, once it’s issued, you’ll only have six months to act on it. You’ll have to come into the U.S. during that time, and once you get here, you’ll only have 90 days to get married. Once you’re married, you can apply for permanent citizenship.

What happens if you miss the deadlines?

If your fiancée Visa expires, you’ll have to leave the country and start the process all over again. Since you don’t want to have to jump through those hoops again, make sure you know exactly what your deadlines are!

2. Make sure you meet the qualifications for a U.S. Green Card

In order to get a U.S. Green Card, you’ll have to explain why you want to live here permanently — like if you’re getting married, if you’re coming here to be with other relatives, or if you’re coming here for a new career.

Once you get your U.S. Green Card, you’ll be able to live and work in America forever. All you’ll have to do in the meantime is renew your Green Card once every 10 years.
And, remember, if you plan on bringing your kids with you, they’ll each need a U.S. Green Card, too. Even the littlest members of your family will have to cut through the red tape!

3. Become familiar with Form N400

If you will only consider your America immigration to be complete when you’re a full-fledged U.S. citizen, you’ll have to understand the ins and outs of Form N400. That’s the form you have to fill out in order to apply for citizenship.

Form N400 comes with some restrictions, though. For example, you’ll have to have a Green Card for five years before you can fill it out. (The only exemption is people who are married to U.S. citizens. If you’re one of them, you’ll only have to wait three years to apply.)
But you can’t just fill out Form N400 and send it in all by itself. You’ll have to attach pictures and other supporting documents to it!

You can find all of the expert advice you need at www.us-immigration.com!

Comments are closed